Pony WishBook was inspired by my amazing niece, Sarah, who, long ago, at the age of 6 was pretending to ride her imaginary pony down the streets of New York City. She was so carefree and happy. I wanted to capture that pure joy in a book about little girls and their special bond with ponies.
How to Transfer an eBook to a Device
iPad, iPhone and iOS
- You can email ePub, .mobi and PDF files to yourself, click the attachment, and open them in the iBooks app.
- Google has instructions to load ePub and PDF books on the Google Play Books app. Learn how.
- PDF and .mobi files – see Amazon’s instructions.
- ePub – you can use this free service http://www.sendepubtokindle.com/
- Save the .ePub eBook file you have purchased to a folder on your computer or desktop.
- Connect the Nook to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Open “My Computer” on Windows or look at the desktop on your Mac. Nook will show as a drive where the hard drive and other USB drives show. Double-click on the Nook drive to open it.
- In another window, open the folder where you saved the ePub eBook file you want to load onto your Nook.
- Now drag & drop the .ePub eBook file(s) from your computer to the root of the Nook, or to the “My Documents” folder.